Best Places to Stay in Bali Indonesia – Are you traveling to Bali for the first time? Or have you previously visited Bali and wish to find new accommodations and activities? You’ve arrived to the correct place.
Let’s speak about some of the top locations to stay and activities on the island in this post.
Best Places to Stay in Bali Indonesia
This first place is perfect for those of you who really like nature, culture, health, and adventure. If you stay in the Ubud area, you will be spoiled with beautiful rice fields.
You can stay at the Hanging Gardens of Bali, which is well-known for its infinity pool, and the Four Seasons, which has a very unique design.
- Eat at the best restaurants in Ubud.
- Practice yoga while admiring the rice fields.
- Sign up for a Balinese cooking class, watch a ceremonial dance, and visit a Hindu temple in Ubud.
- Explore nature by visiting rice fields, going whitewater rafting, watching the sunrise from the top of a mountain, and searching for hidden waterfalls.
Best Places to Stay in Bali Indonesia – NUSA DUA
In the Nusa Dua area, there are many luxury resorts that are very suitable for family visits. This Nusa Dua area has calm beach waters, ITDC resort complexes, and paved roads.
Some of the places to stay that you can choose in Nusa Dua fall into the category of hotels that are in the upper class, such as Sofitel, The Mulia, and The Apurva Kempinski. All of these places can provide you with a variety of luxurious facilities.
Nusa Dua itinerary:
- Visit Pandawa, Geger, and Mengiat beaches, which have white sand.
- Play water sports such as parasailing, snorkeling, jet-skiing, SUPing, and sea walking.
- Visit five-star restaurants.
- Play golf at the international standard course.
- Visit a five-star spa for relaxation.
This location is ideal for individuals who appreciate the beach, surfing, and taking a relaxed holiday. It is internationally renowned for its legendary surfing, beautiful cliffs, and immaculate beach bays.
If you prefer to stay in this neighborhood, you may select from bohemian-style lodgings to six-star hotels. The variety of accommodations available here is extensive and ideal for a wide range of groups.
- Visit all the best beaches in Uluwatu.
- Surfing at the beaches in Uluwatu.
- Do sunset yoga on the cliffs of Belangan Beach.
- Visiting famous restaurants in Uluwatu like The Cashew Tree for lunch and Mana for dinner
- See the sunset in Uluwatu by visiting El Karbon.
This Sanur area is more suitable for parents or families who want to enjoy a relaxing vacation. Although this is a village that has a quiet beach in Bali, the scenery here cannot be doubted. Sanur is one of the best-kept secrets in Bali.
The choice of places to stay in Sanur is quite complete; there are many hotels, resorts, and villas that you can choose according to your wishes.
For those of you looking for the best resort, you can stay at the Hyatt Regency Bali, but if you are looking for an affordable and family-friendly place to stay, you can stay at the Artotel.
- Take a leisurely stroll along the pedestrian-only area.
- Do a scuba diving course to get a diving certificate.
- Play Seawalker to see the Nemo fish.
- Spa at The Nest, which is located on the beach.
This last place is perfect to visit with family because the atmosphere in this neighborhood is quite calm and there are not too many tourists. This area is in the northern part of Seminyak.
This place has a lot of housing, and besides that, there are also many villas where you can stay when you come to visit here with your family.
- Breakfast croissant at Monsieur Spoon
- Enjoy fried rice from Nook Cafe.
- Enjoying half-cooked pasta at Bumbak
- Ride around the neighborhood on a motorbike to breathe in the fresh air.
- Join a gym class at 15 FIT.